It’s hands down the nicest looking gear about and has been for years!
It’s the most important thing to be able to trust your equipment.
I use Gray-Nicolls bats not just for the quality willow but for the superb finish and beautiful design.
Bat Sizes & Weights
Picking the right bat for you
When selecting a cricket bat, it’s crucial that you pick one that is the correct size for the player. If it’s too small or too big, batting will be uncomfortable and performance will be compromised.
Bat size is based on the height of the player. Take a look at our handy Size Guide to see which bat size you should choose.
SH = Short Handle
LH = Long Handle
LB = Long Blade
SM = Small Men’s
Use our weight ranges to see which bat you should buy.
If you need to send your cricket bat back to us for any reason, please use our returns service
GN Players Cricket Bat
- Classic Gray-Nicolls design with silver and white checked stickers and modern, streamlined central sticker
- Mid-blade swell for players of all styles, promising a sustained sweet spot across the blade
- Balanced pick-up and slightly off-set profile cater to all cricketers
- Consistent look and feel across the entire Classic collection
- Traditional Gray-Nicolls stickers
- Hand-crafted by our master bat makers
- Quality controlled in Robertsbridge
- Made with the most exceptional quality English willow
- Weight Range: Junior 2lb – 2lb 6oz, Senior 2lb 7oz – 2lb 12oz
- Finish: Natural blade