It’s hands down the nicest looking gear about and has been for years!
It’s the most important thing to be able to trust your equipment.
I use Gray-Nicolls bats not just for the quality willow but for the superb finish and beautiful design.
Bat Sizes & Weights
Picking the right bat for you
When selecting a cricket bat, it’s crucial that you pick one that is the correct size for the player. If it’s too small or too big, batting will be uncomfortable and performance will be compromised.
Bat size is based on the height of the player. Take a look at our handy Size Guide to see which bat size you should choose.
SH = Short Handle
LH = Long Handle
LB = Long Blade
SM = Small Men’s
Use our weight ranges to see which bat you should buy.
If you need to send your cricket bat back to us for any reason, please use our returns service
Oblivion Stealth 150 Adult Cricket Bat
- English Willow cricket bat with some blemishes on willow
- Ideal for occasional, friendly cricketers
- Eye catching chrome stickers
- Mid-low swell for all-round shot making
- 2lb7 – 2lb10
- Available in Short Handle
- Willow grain effect scuff sheet finish